She finally got her pizza.
she looks so satisfied
WHAT I LIKE
ACTORS: Chris Evans, Tom Hiddleston, Cillian Murphy, RDJ, Josh Hutcherson, Ben Barnes
MOVIES/SERIES: The Hobbit, Avengers, Sunshine, Iron Man, My Little Pony, Yugioh, Sherlock Holmes, Disney, Pirates of the Caribbean, Lord of the Rings, Merlin (BBC), Navy CIS, Dr. House, Monk, Powerpuff girls, Gummy bears
FOOD: Fries, Salt, Chocolate, Raspberries, Sunflowerseeds, Potatoes
BOOKS/MANGA/COMIC (only a few): His Dark Materials, Hunger Games, Harry Potter, The Hobbit, Warrior Cats, The owls of ga'hoole, Detective Conan (Case Close), "Cable & Deadpool"
BANDS: Sabaton, Sonata Arctica, Schandmaul, System of a down, Subway to Sally, Die Ärzte
ANIMALS: All of them, but mostly mice <3
never forget that for voldemort’s name to rearrange to “je suis voldemort” in the french translations, they had to make his middle name ‘Elvis’
I CANT HANDLE THIS
are you telling me the french word for wand is ‘la baguette magique’
I love Mags’ little head shake and the expression on her face before she raises her hand.
She’s just like “No.”
You can see her deciding to die for Annie
No but real talk. Mags would’ve been one of Annie’s mentors. She watched Annie fall apart after her Games. And she watched Finnick put Annie back together, no doubt Annie was trying to hold herself together when Finnick was reaped, but when she was? No she completely lost all of the composure she had. In the books, Annie has a full on breakdown on stage, even after Mags volunteers, and Finnick was the only one able to calm her down.
I’ve finally built up a nice series of essays on writing asexuality and asexual characters in fiction. Here they are, all together in one place. They’re intended to be useful for asexual and non-asexual writers alike. They are also meant to be inclusive of gray-asexual and demisexual characters, although my knowledge is limited there.
These essays assume you already have a basic knowledge of what asexuality means: a general lack of sexual attraction to other people. This is not Asexuality 101; for that, check out the links on my resources page.
- Character Development Questions
- Demisexual Characters and Relationships
- Glossary of Words and Concepts Used in Asexual Communities
- Fetishization of Asexuality
- How to Show That a Character is Asexual
- Negative Responses Asexual Characters May Get When Coming Out
- Plot Ideas
- Potential Sources of Conflict For Asexual Characters
- Sex Scenes with Asexual Characters
- Stereotypes to Avoid
Other potentially relevant topics
- Aromanticism 101
- Aromantic Representation, or Lack Thereof
- Lithromantic Story Prompts
- Relationships That I Want to See More of in Fiction
- Sherlock Holmes as an Asexual Character - May be useful if you need an example or inspiration for how asexuality can influence a character and their relationships.
This post may be updated in the future as I write more stuff on this subject; I’ll link to it from my blog’s homepage so it’s easy to find.
"I hope you have an experience that alters the course of your life, because after Africa, nothing has ever been the same…” - Suzanne Evans
How do you pick just one?
This made me really happy.
the Africa that we don’t see